Key City Gymnastics Club is looking for enthusiastic, energetic coaches to join our team!
We are a not-for-profit organization located in Cranbrook, BC. Cranbrook is nestled in an open valley found between the Rocky and Purcell Mountains and is surrounded by world class scenery, recreation, and wildlife. Residents enjoy a large variety of outdoor recreational opportunities including, golfing, hiking, water sports and skiing. Mild winters and warm sunny summers characterize our beautiful mountain environment.
Our club operates out of the Mosaic Center and is a 10,000 square foot, air conditioned, fully equipped gymnastics facility. We offer recreational, developmental, and competitive opportunities in artistic gymnastics, trampoline and tumbling and parkour.
We are looking for an individual who has recreational and competitive coaching experience and works well in a collaborative, team coaching environment. In addition, we are looking for individuals who are interesting in pursuing a coaching career!
Key City Gymnastics offers competitive salaries, extended health care benefit options, and is focused on maintaining a cohesive gym atmosphere while experiencing a fulfilling work-life balance.
- Desire to be a career coach.
- Creates a positive, safe environment where athletes can thrive.
- Communicates well with athletes at various levels and ages.
- Values safety and mental health as much as success and performance.
- Willing to travel to take part in training and competitions.
- Strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
- NCCP Gymnastics Comp 1+ Certified.
- NCCP Trampoline Foundations+ Certified.
- Aspires to train as an NCCP Certified Gymnastics Coach.
- Respect in Sport, Making Ethical Decisions and Safe Sport Certificates.
- Police background and vulnerable sector check.
Please submit your resume to: